Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
goUrban is creating a global open mobility operating system powered by disruptive AI- technology. We provide end-to-end SaaS solutions for cities, start-ups , corporates and SME’s which allow them to launch and scale their own mobility services. Our customers are currently operating on 3 different continents while our core team resides in Vienna.
- Head business development and build up a team around you
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Performing analysis to understand trends, provide actionable insights, and track productivity and success of initiatives to ensure we’re driving toward the best possible outcome.
- Generate new business leads and relationships via outbound cold calling, emails, pre-existing contacts & research as well as qualifying inbound leads
- Become an expert in goUrbans software solutions and be able to clearly convey their value propositions and capabilities to outside parties
What we offer
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated team with an international working culture
- Exciting startup environment with fast decision paths
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a community area, fitness area, incentives and staff events
- An attractive salary as well as long-term perspectives within a dynamic start up in growth stage
Become part of our success story and a highly qualified team, united by the vision: Ride by ride, we’re redefining the world’s mobility. Interested? Please use our short online form to send us your application. We’ll get in touch with you.
- +5 years experience in BD
- You thrive in a demanding and fast-changing environment
- Ability to effectively juggle multiple tasks/projects at once in a highly fluid work environment
- Previous experience in SaaS, tech or mobility
- Exceptional communication skills in English/German