IoT Engineer (m/f/d)
goUrban is creating a global open mobility operating system powered by disruptive AI- technology. We provide end-to-end SaaS solutions for cities, start-ups, corporates, and SME’s which allow them to launch and scale their own mobility services. Our customers are currently operating on 3 different continents while our core team resides in Vienna.
- Select, develop and integrate new IoT solutions for controlling cars, mopeds, bikes, and kickscooters.
- Engage with trusted partners on new and existing hardware.
- Support clients with launching their own fleet.
- Work with backend and app specialists on creating an exceptional customer experience.
- Analyze customer requirements, find solutions and execute them.
- Maintain a fleet of thousands of devices.
- Ensure diagnosis, classification, fault isolation of incidents, and assess priority and severity.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support for hardware topics.
- Maintain and update the knowledge base articles for employees, customers, and fellow engineers.
Profile and education
- IT education (HTL, technical Bachelor) or similar work experience.
- Basic knowledge in C++. Java as an advantage.
- Skills in electronic engineering and handling a soldering iron.
- Knowledge of network protocols, mobile networks, and Bluetooth.
- Fluent in English (level B2 or above).
- German and/or BCMS-language is a plus.
- Hands-on mentality and good communication skills.
- Independent, goal-oriented, and self-motivating personality.
What we offer
- Challenging and diverse tasks with scope for introducing your own ideas and experience.
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly-motivated team with an international working culture.
- Exciting startup environment with fast decision paths.
- A modern workplace with additional company benefits such as a community area, fitness area, incentives, and staff events in Vienna.
- An attractive salary as well as long-term perspectives within a dynamic start-up in the growth stage.
Become part of our success story and a highly qualified team, united by the vision: Ride by ride, we’re redefining the world’s mobility. Interested? Please use our short online form to send us your application. We’ll get in touch with you.